Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Dream of Arianna


Welcome to my blog. I owe it all to Arianna Huffington. Let me first explain that I’m absolutely obsessed with the 2008 presidential campaign. MSNBC is on at my house 24/7 and I constantly surf the Web to find the latest on the election. As a proud liberal, The Huffington Post is my favorite site. I’m on it multiple times a day. I’m so consumed by politics that last night I had a dream about Arianna Huffington. I won’t bore you with the details of my dream but it did get me to go to YouTube and watch all I can possibly find on Arianna. I have concluded that she’s a genius. Who knew that the idea for starting The Huffington Post stemmed from a viral campaign Arianna used when she ran for governor of California. Check out her Women@Google interview for more interesting tidbits on HuffPo, but I digress. Arianna inspired me. If she was able to get people who didn’t even know what a blog was to start blogging for her site, well why can’t I start my own. And that my folks is how Noticeably to the Left was born.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter