Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Want to Get Drunk With...

Many people are crazily obsessed/ in love with celebrities. I just want to get drunk with a few of them. Below are the top 5 celebrities/musicians I want to get drunk with. They are so damn funny and smart.

1) Amy Poehler & Tina Fey - I've always found them funny, but when they are together it's pee your pants funny. Their portrayal of Sarah Palin and Katie Couric is hilarious.



2) Tegan and Sara - They are talented musicians I've been following for years now. They have hilarious banter and the funniest anecdotes at their shows. I'm sure they say funny shit all the time. I'm sure they are even funnier with a few beers in them.



3) Amy Sedaris - I loved her show Strangers with Candy. Her book "I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence" is hilarious.



4) Rachel Maddow - She's so damn smart and says the wittiest things. I'd love to sit down with her over beer and talk politics.



5) Ingrid Michaelson - Another talented musician who tells the funniest stories at her shows. Her last show I went to she had her "lower-region" talking into the mic (not the video below). I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter